TEEAP Council for Leadership
The mission of the TEEAP Council for Leadership is to foster leadership for the Technology & Engineering Education Association of Pennsylvania as well as to foster leadership in the profession here in Pennsylvania. The TEEAP-CL works on the behalf of the TEEAP Board to complete a variety of initiatives.
Our activities include things such as:
- Promoting effective leadership and program development at the local and state levels.
- Providing a vehicle for the development of leadership skills, the exchange of program ideas and developments related to the goals of Technology & Engineering Education.
- Providing assistance in the professional growth and development of the members of the Council.
- Providing a forum for discussion of national trends in program development and leadership.
- Providing for interaction about legislative activities that impact Technology & Engineering Education.
Click here to view the Council for Leadership's Constitution.
Pennsylvania is a member state of the ITEEA's EbD Network. Schools across PA have free access to Engineering byDesign™ products. If you are interested in accessing it please contact Curtis Funkhouser, Curriculum & Instruction Consultant for STEM at the Lancaster-Lebanon Intermediate Unit 13 for details on how to access the materials!
We are delighted to invite you to the 2017 TEEAP STEM Conference. Please consider being a part of this outstanding event as a presenter, exhibitor, or just take part by attending — be a part of the STEM movement! You can visit our Conference page by clicking HERE to learn a little about the conference and some ways to get involved in our 2017 conference!
The ITEEA's 79th Annual Conference will be held In Dallas, Texas! This year's theme will be "Engaging and Empowering Decision Makers Through Integrative STEM Education." Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) is very much a “buzzword” on today’s educational landscape. Every teacher, school, district, and state has its own version of what STEM means as well as how to help students engage in experiences that will prepare them for the 21st Century. Technology and Engineering is the foundation for making these experiences meaningful through integrative STEM education. STEM implementation embodies the spirit of partnerships—working collaboratively to reach common goals.
This conference is an opportunity to recognize and honor the accomplishments of our colleagues and best-practice programs. Additionally, it provides professional development and networking opportunities, as well as opportunity to renew old friendships and create new friendships. For more information, click here.